OWCP Forms Experts in Kansas City

Comlplimentary OWCP Claims Assistance

If you file your OWCP forms incorrectly, you could lose your benefits. Let our OWCP forms experts help you file your OWCP claim correctly. Our OWCP claims assistance is free and could help you get the benefits you deserve.

Request an Appointment

    If you file your OWCP forms incorrectly you could lose your benefits. We can help!

    OWCP Forms Experts

    If you’ve been injured on the job as a federal employee, the road to recovery can be complex, especially when it comes to navigating the Office of Workers’ Compensation Programs (OWCP) forms and the Federal Employees’ Compensation Act (FECA) system. But you don’t have to go it alone! There are resources available to help you secure the medical care and compensation you deserve, including free OWCP claims assistance.

    Free OWCP Claims Assistance

    If you’ve experienced a workplace injury as a federal employee, the path to recovery may seem intricate, particularly in dealing with the Office of Workers’ Compensation Programs (OWCP) and the Federal Employees’ Compensation Act (FECA). However, you’re not alone in this journey! There are available resources to support you in obtaining the necessary medical care and compensation. Take advantage of free OWCP claims assistance to ensure you receive the help you deserve.

    Injured at Work?

    (816) 452-4488

    OWCP Forms & Injury Claim Assistance

    Injured working for the federal government? Trust the experts. We specialize in helping injured federal workers get the federal workers compensation care and compensation benefits they deserve. Our OWCP doctors deliver top-notch treatment, our OWCP claims specialists excel at approvals, and our commitment to FECA compliance is unwavering. Navigate the process with confidence knowing you’re in the best hands.

    Here are some of the most common OWCP forms that injured federal workers need to submit a claim and find a treating doctor (attending physician):

    • Form CA-1: Federal Notice of Traumatic Injury and Claim for Continuation of Pay/Compensation
    • Form CA-2: Notice of Occupational Disease and Claim for Compensation
    • Form CA-2a: Notice of Recurrence
    • Form CA-5: Claim for Compensation by Surviving Spouse and/or Children

    If you need help accessing or completing these forms, please call us at (816) 388-1314 for free claims assistance.

    Federal Workers Compensation Doctors

    Dr. Kendra Pearson

    Dr. Kendra Pearson is Chiropractor and owner of Restore Muscle and Joint. She graduated with her Doctorate of Chiropractic in 2004 from Cleveland Chiropractic College Kansas City. Over years of practicing chiropractic and seeing many patients have amazing results, she noticed a lack of co-management of her patient’s health with other providers. Realizing that chiropractic is amazing for many things, it wasn’t the only thing her patients needed to achieve full functional health.

    Chris Main, DO

    Chris Egorugwu, DPT

    Cesar Torrano, DC

    Clay Newberry, DC

    Kyle Thomas,MSN, FNP-BC

    Request a Consultation

    Complete the form below to request a consultation with a federal workers’ compensation expert. Learn more about your treatment options and receive experienced OWCP claims assistance…

      Federal Injury Centers
      Kansas City

      4119 NW. Barry Rd.,
      Kansas City, MO 64154